Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
September 16, 2011
September 20, 2011
October 5, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.2f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added preloading of graphical shaders which should remove micro-pauses when encountering new effects or objects.
- Fixed some issues related to the game pausing slightly on the first frame after a level load.
- Fixed an issue where extra portals were visible for a split second when joining town.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow not exploding serverside when the monster is killed by the arrow outright.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow interacting badly with other buffs.
- Reclassified Flicker Strike as Melee and Frenzy as both Melee and Bow, for the purposes of mods on items that add effective levels to gems of certain types.
- Fixed an issue with the chat box where it would sometimes display a global message briefly when changing area, even when global chat was turned off.
- Fixed a bug related to instant-use flasks that heal your minions.
- Fixed two server crashes that occured rarely when using Explosive Arrow.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if you were disconnected from a server while joining it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if the patcher was slow to start up.
- Fixed several UI crashes.
- Attempted to fix two other miscellaneous client crashes.