From Path of Exile Wiki
16 September 2011
20 September 2011
05 October 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.2f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added preloading of graphical shaders which should remove micro-pauses when encountering new effects or objects.
- Fixed some issues related to the game pausing slightly on the first frame after a level load.
- Fixed an issue where extra portals were visible for a split second when joining town.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow not exploding serverside when the monster is killed by the arrow outright.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow interacting badly with other buffs.
- Reclassified Flicker Strike as Melee and Frenzy as both Melee and Bow, for the purposes of mods on items that add effective levels to gems of certain types.
- Fixed an issue with the chat box where it would sometimes display a global message briefly when changing area, even when global chat was turned off.
- Fixed a bug related to instant-use flasks that heal your minions.
- Fixed two server crashes that occured rarely when using Explosive Arrow.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if you were disconnected from a server while joining it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if the patcher was slow to start up.
- Fixed several UI crashes.
- Attempted to fix two other miscellaneous client crashes.