A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
September 16, 2011
September 20, 2011
October 5, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.2f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added preloading of graphical shaders which should remove micro-pauses when encountering new effects or objects.
- Fixed some issues related to the game pausing slightly on the first frame after a level load.
- Fixed an issue where extra portals were visible for a split second when joining town.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow not exploding serverside when the monster is killed by the arrow outright.
- Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow interacting badly with other buffs.
- Reclassified Flicker Strike as Melee and Frenzy as both Melee and Bow, for the purposes of mods on items that add effective levels to gems of certain types.
- Fixed an issue with the chat box where it would sometimes display a global message briefly when changing area, even when global chat was turned off.
- Fixed a bug related to instant-use flasks that heal your minions.
- Fixed two server crashes that occured rarely when using Explosive Arrow.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if you were disconnected from a server while joining it.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur if the patcher was slow to start up.
- Fixed several UI crashes.
- Attempted to fix two other miscellaneous client crashes.