September 14, 2011
September 15, 2011
September 16, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.2d released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Loading the title screen should be substantially faster. This may improve the "out of memory" errors.
- Curse durations have been increased by 2 seconds at all levels.
- The icon of the player on the minimap while alone is now the correct colour.
- Reduced graphical lag related to Merveil's fireballs.
- Improved ambient sounds in most areas of the game, fixing the relative volumes in the process.
- Ambient sounds in Merciless difficulty are now set to the correct areas.
- Fixed a crash that occured sometimes when inviting a player to your party through chat.
- Increased timeout times for various events so players are less likely to get disconnected when changing areas.