September 13, 2011
September 15, 2011
September 16, 2011
- Changing areas in game should now be substantially faster.
- When a player enters an area, they are now placed in the game world much later in the load (for their safety).
- Added a five second grace period of invulnerability when entering an area. This is cancelled if you perform any action.
- Fixed the experience calculation (again).
- Fixed a bug where buffs that are already on a player when entering the area were not displayed.
- Fixed the disconnection-on-lag code so that it won't disconnect people who take too long to load. It should now disconnect you no more than seven seconds after your connection has dropped.
- Fixed a bug where the Critical WeaknessAssassin's MarkSpell, AoE, Duration, Curse
Mana Cost: (16-33)
Cast Time: 0.50 secRequires Level 24Curses all targets in an area, making them more vulnerable to Critical Strikes. Killing the cursed targets will grant life and mana, and a chance to gain a power charge.Per 1% Quality:
Cursed enemies have a 0.5% chance to grant a Power Charge when slainBase duration is (6-9.8) seconds
Cursed enemies take 20% increased Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(1.5-2.5)% to Critical Strike Chance
Cursed enemies grant (16-25) Life when Killed
Cursed enemies grant (16-25) Mana when Killed
Cursed enemies have a (21-30)% chance to grant a Power Charge when slain
+(0-10) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. curse would prevent critical strikes from doing damage.
- Made new cursor larger.
- Chris (September 15, 2011). "0.9.2c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 11, 2019.