November 15, 2012
December 2, 2012
December 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13h released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You now don't have to reopen the vendor window each time you want to buy an additional currency item of the same type.
- We've changed the vendor recipes related to matching rares that have the same name. It's still possible to get Orbs of Alchemy and Regal Orbs, but is more complex and costly.
- Added an option for "No sound while in background".
- Added an option that allows you to prevent items from auto-equipping as they are picked up. This was requested by players using the Facebreaker unique item.
- Screenshots (taken with the F8 key) are now saved in the My Games folder in your Documents folder, rather than in Path of Exile's installation directory.
- When buying items from a vendor, currency items are now only taken from your first eight stash tabs.
- Hybrid armours have been improved by 10% relative to other armour types.
- Quality now no longer affects the block chance of shields.
- Rebalanced PvP damage scaling so that players generally have more survivability.
- Fixed a server crash related to skill hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks could be traded without losing their charges. Thanks [BSM]neovile and [BSM]Sayt.
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effect of Power SiphonPower SiphonAttack, Projectile
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (140%-159%)Requires Level 12Fires your wand to unleash projectiles that fire toward enemies in front of you or to your sides, dealing increased damage and granting you a power charge if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (140-159)% of Base Attack Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when Projectile Hits a Rare or Unique Enemy
+10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge
20% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Culling StrikePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effects of projectiles augmented by the Chain SupportChain SupportSupport, Chaining, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 150%Requires Level 38Supports projectile skills, and any other skills that chain.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile SpeedSupported Skills Chain +2 times
Supported Skills deal (30-11)% less Damage with HitsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem.
- Fixed a bug that would occur after cancelling the Queue window (when logging into the server if it was over capacity, which it isn't).
- Fixed some problems related to having too many stash tabs.
- Fixed a graphical problem that would occur if you cancelled the loading of the character selection screen at the wrong time.
- Fixed various rare bugs with whispering other players.
- Fixed a bug where Energy Shield's stun avoidance wouldn't differ between successive hits from the same monster, under some conditions.