Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
November 15, 2012
December 2, 2012
December 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13h released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You now don't have to reopen the vendor window each time you want to buy an additional currency item of the same type.
- We've changed the vendor recipes related to matching rares that have the same name. It's still possible to get Orbs of Alchemy and Regal Orbs, but is more complex and costly.
- Added an option for "No sound while in background".
- Added an option that allows you to prevent items from auto-equipping as they are picked up. This was requested by players using the Facebreaker unique item.
- Screenshots (taken with the F8 key) are now saved in the My Games folder in your Documents folder, rather than in Path of Exile's installation directory.
- When buying items from a vendor, currency items are now only taken from your first eight stash tabs.
- Hybrid armours have been improved by 10% relative to other armour types.
- Quality now no longer affects the block chance of shields.
- Rebalanced PvP damage scaling so that players generally have more survivability.
- Fixed a server crash related to skill hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks could be traded without losing their charges. Thanks [BSM]neovile and [BSM]Sayt.
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effect of Power SiphonPower SiphonAttack, Projectile
Mana Cost: (7-11)
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (125%-151%)Requires Level 12Fires your wand to unleash projectiles that fire toward enemies in front of you or to your sides, dealing increased damage and granting you a power charge if an enemy is killed by, or soon after, the hit.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased DamageDeals (125-150.7)% of Base Damage
Fires (4-7) additional Projectiles
20% chance to gain a Power Charge when Projectile Hits a Rare or Unique Enemy
+10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge
20% increased Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge
Culling StrikePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Fixed a bug with the graphical effects of projectiles augmented by the Chain SupportChain SupportSupport, Chaining, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 150%Requires Level 38Supports projectile skills, and any other skills that chain.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile SpeedSupported Skills Chain +2 times
Supported Skills deal (30-11)% less Damage with HitsThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem.
- Fixed a bug that would occur after cancelling the Queue window (when logging into the server if it was over capacity, which it isn't).
- Fixed some problems related to having too many stash tabs.
- Fixed a graphical problem that would occur if you cancelled the loading of the character selection screen at the wrong time.
- Fixed various rare bugs with whispering other players.
- Fixed a bug where Energy Shield's stun avoidance wouldn't differ between successive hits from the same monster, under some conditions.