Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
November 14, 2012
November 15, 2012
December 2, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.
- There's now a message in chat to indicate when a trade is cancelled or accepted.
- The other person's trade window will now highlight red for a few seconds if they remove an item.
- When an item is swapped in trade under the other person's mouse cursor, they now have to move it out of the way and back onto the item to confirm they've seen the new one.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck if you change area while trade is open.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter trade with an item on your cursor.