November 14, 2012
November 15, 2012
December 2, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You can not use currency items on items that are in trade any more.
- There's now a message in chat to indicate when a trade is cancelled or accepted.
- The other person's trade window will now highlight red for a few seconds if they remove an item.
- When an item is swapped in trade under the other person's mouse cursor, they now have to move it out of the way and back onto the item to confirm they've seen the new one.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck if you change area while trade is open.
- Fixed a bug where you could enter trade with an item on your cursor.