November 13, 2012
November 14, 2012
November 15, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a trade screen for players in the same instance. Trade between areas or between the game and the website will be added in later patches.
- To trade with someone, right click on them (in town) or their party portrait (out of town) and select "Trade".
- Before trade can be accepted, you must view each item in the other person's window to confirm that it is correct.
- Improved the layout and appearance of the vendor, trade, quest reward and map receptacle windows.
- When you have an item on the cursor, the equipable inventories that it can go in will highlight.
- Fixed a bug where Spectres would lose the implicit mods of their monster type.