Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
November 5, 2012
November 13, 2012
November 14, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13e released by Grinding Gear Games.
- You now have to be level 15, 25 or 35 to enter Cruel, Ruthless or Merciless difficulties respectively. If you currently have a lower level character stuck in one of those towns, it will be able to join the town in order to waypoint out.
- Players now receive the same amount of experience from nearby monster kills regardless of how many members are in their party. Because experience is awarded to nearby party members equally and is not divided up between them any more, monsters are no longer scaled up in experience if you're playing in a party.
- This means that larger parties who stick together will get slightly more experience than before, and that idling characters elsewhere in the level no longer increases your experience gains. Solo players receive exactly the same experience that they did previously.
- Experience is still scaled down if the player is too high or too low level, or if there's a much higher level party member nearby. These equations have not changed.
- Fixed a bug where the Move-only skill could not be removed from the skill bar.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an Arc Remote Mine targeted itself.
- Fixed a server crash related to using Rain of Arrows on Traps and Remote Mines.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when spawning a player on some levels.