October 31, 2012
November 1, 2012
November 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks of Warding could remove Map curses.
- Fixed a problem where end-game Maps could fail to start.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter would close the vendor.
- Fixed Necromantic Aegis applying to totems.
- If a skill with a cooldown is supported by the Trap support, the support gem's cooldown is now used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in PvP when using Blood Rage.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur in PvP.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur with Minion Instability when leaving town.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when killing Brutus or Merveil.