A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
October 31, 2012
November 1, 2012
November 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks of Warding could remove Map curses.
- Fixed a problem where end-game Maps could fail to start.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter would close the vendor.
- Fixed Necromantic Aegis applying to totems.
- If a skill with a cooldown is supported by the Trap support, the support gem's cooldown is now used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in PvP when using Blood Rage.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur in PvP.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur with Minion Instability when leaving town.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when killing Brutus or Merveil.