Updates based on the current game data have begun.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
October 31, 2012
November 1, 2012
November 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.13c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a bug where Flasks of Warding could remove Map curses.
- Fixed a problem where end-game Maps could fail to start.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter would close the vendor.
- Fixed Necromantic Aegis applying to totems.
- If a skill with a cooldown is supported by the Trap support, the support gem's cooldown is now used.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur in PvP when using Blood Rage.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur in PvP.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur with Minion Instability when leaving town.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when killing Brutus or Merveil.