October 11, 2012
October 16, 2012
October 23, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.12w released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Changed the bonus multiplicative item quantity bonus that occur for parties, so that it's just +50% per additional player. Previously, it was +60% for magic monsters, +80% for rare monsters and +100% for unique monsters. We intended to fix this when we made the party bonus multiplicative a few patches ago, but forgot to, so party item drops were way too high in the meantime.
- Fixed a bug where Flame Totem was not affected by the damage penalties that the Multiple Projectiles gems conferred.
- Fixed a bug where Shockwave Totem could not be affected by Increased Area of Effect
- Fixed a bug in dungeon generation that caused special rooms to replace inaccessible rooms, causing Ambrosia/Amarissa to often be absent.
- Moved the Prisoner's Gate waypoint closer to the Prison again.