September 30, 2012
October 3, 2012
October 8, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.12p released by Grinding Gear Games.
- The new Brutus ability that was planned for this patch has been pushed into the next patch because we want to fix some last minute problems.
- Added support for a new optional league mode - Turbo: Monsters move, attack and cast 60% faster. It's best used in combination with hardcore mode and is really fun because it's so hard to get through areas in early act one that are usually easy. We expect to run some Turbo Hardcore test events in the near future. We're not running a permanent Turbo league at this stage.
- Fixed a bug where skill hotkeys would grey out incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where skills would appear disabled if you have Blood Magic.
- Fixed a bug where the low-mana audio warning would occur frequently when you have Blood Magic.
- Fixed a rare client crash.
- The Digital Soundtrack is now available for download from your profile page if you have a $15 Supporter pack or higher.