Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
September 21, 2012
September 27, 2012
September 28, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.12m released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added voice acting for almost all of the NPC speech.
- Voice acted character speech snippets have been added for various events such as the completion of certain quests, failing to equip an item, etc.
- The NPC user interface has been revamped and now indicates which topics you've already talked to them about.
- The Act Two NPC Silk does not yet have voiced text. Some other NPCs are missing a few voiced sections. These are coming.
- There's now a separate volume slider for dialogue in the options.
- Added a new Strength/Dexterity Support Gem - Ranged Attack Totem: Allows you to create totems that use bow or wand skills. It uses your currently equipped bow or wand for the damage. Note that this currently doesn't work with Rain of Arrows or Poison Arrow.
- Added a new music track for the Merveil fight.
- Traps and Mines should now work with bow and wand skills in a similar way to Ranged Attack Totem.
- Added two new Unique items, one of which was designed by a Diamond supporter.
- Improved the randomness of the Broken Bridge, The Riverways and The Blackwood areas.
- The The Riverways area now has a waypoint.
- The The Blackwood waypoint has been moved away from the start of the area.
- Added water lillies to river edges.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects, environments and sound. This patch merges in all of these changes from our development version.
- Explosive Arrow explosion damage is now classified as projectile damage and is hence scaled down by Lesser and Greater Multiple Projectiles support gems.
- Raised the resistances of monsters on higher difficulties. These are still capped at 75%, but many monsters on Merciless are far enough above the cap that the Elemental Weakness curse is less effective than before.
- Spell Totems now cost more mana to cast.
- Reduced the damage of Ground Slam by 20%. The damage penalty is now factored into the Damage Effectiveness of the skill, rather than as a negative stat.
- Vendors now value "Increased Life" mods when you sell items to them.
- The Blackguard party in the Western Forest are now considerably stronger.
- Fixed a bug where Totems, Traps and Mines would attempt to taunt.
- Fixed a bug where having both Vaal Pact and Ghost Reaver would provide duplicate leech (one occurring instantly and one over time).
- Fixed a bug where Flicker Strike would not work properly if you click on a monster outside of range. Now it'll run into range and perform the skill.
- Fixed a bug where players who cast their auras and then return to town to select the Blood Magic keystone passive will have free auras until they log out.
- Fixed a bug where resistances would not display on monsters correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Maps could get both "50% less recovery" and "no regeneration" mods at the same time.
- Fixed two client crashes related to charges and skill cooldowns.