September 9, 2012
September 11, 2012
September 12, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.12c released by Grinding Gear Games.
End-Game Map Changes
- The player's "Increased Item Quantity" stat does not affect the drop rate of Map items any more. It does still increase the drop rate of everything else inside Maps.
- Maps now drop 24% more often.
- The mods on Maps that increase the quantity of items (and Maps) dropped within that Map are now around 50% higher.
- It's now slightly easier to find higher level Maps.
Damage Reflection Changes
- Removed the damage reflection cap. There is now no limit to the amount of damage that can be reflected by one attack.
- Reduced the damage reflected by monster auras and Map mods by 20%.
- Reduced the radius of monster damage reflection auras by 20%.
- Reduced the brightness and width of the band of colour on item sockets. We'd like to get feedback from colourblind players about whether they're still able to distinguish the different socket colours now that they're darker.
- Changed the passive tree slightly to allow faster access to the outside for the Templar and Marauder. Any characters that have allocated the passives that were removed here will have their passive skill points refunded by this patch.
- Fixed some quest reward skill gems that were set to the wrong level.
- Fixed a bug where your highlighted quests on the World screen could be changed after going to a new area.
- Fixed a bug where Fairgraves would appear next to his illusion form rather than on top of it.
- Fixed a bug where Belcer, the Pirate Lord would be invisible and would not attack you.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when using Summoned Skeletons and Auras on different weapon sets.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when whispering another player.
- Fixed a patcher crash that could occur when installing the game. If you are stuck unable to run the game after installing it, please delete the zero byte Content.ggpk file in the Path of Exile directory. This state should not occur from fresh installs any more.