August 16, 2012
August 22, 2012
August 27, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11l released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed the ignore/invite behaviour described in the 0.9.11k patch notes so that it now works correctly.
- Removed the item quantity bonus for the "Labyrinthine" Map mod.
- Changed the "Massive" Map mod so that it can only spawn on outdoors maps.
- Exploding Spawns above level 61 now do damage.
- Increased the damage of Exploding Bandits.
- Fixed problems with targeting of Lightning Warp.
- Fixed a bug where the Vulnerability curse would cause extra non-physical damage on a shocked target.
- Fixed a bug where shocked targets would only receive increased damage from degeneration effects, not normal damage.
Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.