Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
August 15, 2012
August 16, 2012
August 22, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11k released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when offering Maps to the vendor.
- If you ignore a player (with the /ignore command), they are now unable to spam you with party or friend invitations.
- Added the ability to run special event leagues where players are not allowed to be in parties.
- Fixed the calculation of Shockwave Totem's damage.
- Modified the vendor sell value of some Map mods.
- Fixed a problem that would happen if a player sold equipped items whose attribute bonuses were needed to meet the requirements of other equipped items that are also being sold.