August 15, 2012
August 16, 2012
August 22, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11k released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when offering Maps to the vendor.
- If you ignore a player (with the /ignore command), they are now unable to spam you with party or friend invitations.
- Added the ability to run special event leagues where players are not allowed to be in parties.
- Fixed the calculation of Shockwave Totem's damage.
- Modified the vendor sell value of some Map mods.
- Fixed a problem that would happen if a player sold equipped items whose attribute bonuses were needed to meet the requirements of other equipped items that are also being sold.