Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
August 13, 2012
August 15, 2012
August 16, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11j released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added one new hidden vendor recipe.
- Enabled the vendor recipe that enables you to trade various higher qualities of Maps for Cartographer's Chisels. This is now the same as other types of items.
- The Wealth mod on magic and rare monsters now causes fewer items to drop but they are of higher rarity. Previously the item explosions from these monsters were too large.
- "While healing" effects from flask mods can no longer be indefinitely extended by using more flasks.
- Fixed a bug where if your minion put a damage-over-time effect on a monster and was then deleted, the monster's death would not count towards your experience.
- Fixed Puncture's quality bonus so that it now works.
- Fixed bugs with Lightning Warp's ability to target certain locations.
- Fixed a bug where items linked in chat by developers or moderators would not appear correctly.
- Fixed a bug where developers and moderators would occasionally not have the correct designation in game.
- Fixed a bug where some players' status messages could get corrupted (and would have random foreign letters after them). If you have this problem, changing your status message will get rid of the corruption forever.