August 9, 2012
August 13, 2012
August 15, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11i released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Forum moderators can now mute disruptive players in-game for up to 12 hours. They have (Mod) next to their name in chat.
- Cooldown times are now shown on gem popups, if applicable.
- Fixed a bug where players could control-click quest items to send them to their stash. The ability to control-click items to move them to their remove-only stash tabs was fixed in a server hotfix last week.
- Fixed a damage calculation bug where interactions such as Glacial Hammer and the Cold to Fire support gem could result in incorrect damage.
- Fixed a bug where flat mana reservation auras could display the wrong mana reserved when mana cost reduction passives were present.
- The Temporal Chains map mod now works more correctly.
- Fixed Infernal Blow so that it benefits from increased area of effect.
- Players' minions are no longer affected by the map mod that adds Frenzy charges to monsters periodically.
- Fixed the randomness of Spark, Ethereal Knives and Firestorm when they were used with Traps.
- Fixed a bug where increased cast speed and trap laying speed would make creating Traps, Mines and Totems slower rather than faster.