Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
August 9, 2012
August 13, 2012
August 15, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11i released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Forum moderators can now mute disruptive players in-game for up to 12 hours. They have (Mod) next to their name in chat.
- Cooldown times are now shown on gem popups, if applicable.
- Fixed a bug where players could control-click quest items to send them to their stash. The ability to control-click items to move them to their remove-only stash tabs was fixed in a server hotfix last week.
- Fixed a damage calculation bug where interactions such as Glacial Hammer and the Cold to Fire support gem could result in incorrect damage.
- Fixed a bug where flat mana reservation auras could display the wrong mana reserved when mana cost reduction passives were present.
- The Temporal Chains map mod now works more correctly.
- Fixed Infernal Blow so that it benefits from increased area of effect.
- Players' minions are no longer affected by the map mod that adds Frenzy charges to monsters periodically.
- Fixed the randomness of Spark, Ethereal Knives and Firestorm when they were used with Traps.
- Fixed a bug where increased cast speed and trap laying speed would make creating Traps, Mines and Totems slower rather than faster.