A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
August 6, 2012
August 8, 2012
August 9, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added 13 new Unique items, including four designed by our diamond supporters. Note that the "Extra Gore" mod used on two of them does not have the final visual effect yet.
- Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare.
- The drop rates of Unique items are no longer proportional to their item type. A common Unique ring is now as likely to drop as a common Unique weapon.
- Added a coloured border around the hovers of Map items when they're on the ground so that the are easier to notice.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Proliferation would not work with Freeze Mine.
- The Arrow Dodging keystone passive now works against many monsters it should have worked against before.
- Fixed a problem where players would get the Phase Acrobatics keystone passive bonus early (when they allocated the Acrobatics keystone passive).
- Fixed a bug where the Strand map would always fail to generate with the Increased size mod (the map item itself wasn't consumed).
- Prevented Phase Run from being used on a Totem.