August 6, 2012
August 8, 2012
August 9, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added 13 new Unique items, including four designed by our diamond supporters. Note that the "Extra Gore" mod used on two of them does not have the final visual effect yet.
- Stratified the drop rates of Unique items so that some of them are more common (especially build-enabling ones), and powerful ones are still extremely rare.
- The drop rates of Unique items are no longer proportional to their item type. A common Unique ring is now as likely to drop as a common Unique weapon.
- Added a coloured border around the hovers of Map items when they're on the ground so that the are easier to notice.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental ProliferationElemental Proliferation SupportCold, Fire, Lightning, Support, AoE
Mana Multiplier: 110%Supports any skill that hits enemies, or could otherwise apply elemental ailments.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on EnemiesElemental Ailments caused by Supported Skills spread to other enemies in a Radius of (12-15)
20% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite
(0-19)% increased Duration of Elemental Ailments on EnemiesThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. would not work with Freeze Mine.
- The Arrow Dodging keystone passive now works against many monsters it should have worked against before.
- Fixed a problem where players would get the Phase Acrobatics keystone passive bonus early (when they allocated the Acrobatics keystone passive).
- Fixed a bug where the Strand MapStrand MapMap Level: 71
Map Tier: 6
Guild Character: ÆTravel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. would always fail to generate with the Increased size mod (the map item itself wasn't consumed).
- Prevented Phase RunPhase RunSpell, Duration, Movement, Physical, Travel
Mana Cost: (8-13)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 4.00 secRequires Level 34Gain a buff that makes you faster, harder to detect, and grants Phasing, letting you pass through enemies. Performing any skill replaces this buff with one that boosts melee physical damage of skills you use yourself (it will not apply to your melee skills used by totems). Consumes Frenzy Charges to increase duration.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Movement Speed(30-39)% increased Movement Speed
(20-30)% more Melee Physical Damage
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies
Base duration is 1.8 seconds
Base secondary duration is 0.2 seconds
100% increased Skill Duration per Frenzy Charge removed
Grants PhasingPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. from being used on a Totem.