August 3, 2012
August 6, 2012
August 8, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11f released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Increased the damage of Firestorm and made its cluster tighter.
- Improved event prize awarding so that the rewards stack.
Cut-throat League Changes
- In cut-throat leagues, experience rewards for killing other players are now shared with your nearby party members.
- Fixed a bug in cut-throat leagues where experience death penalties awarded to players were not calculated correctly.
- Fixed a client crash and realm crash that could occur in cut-throat leagues when attempting to list the instances in an area that has more than 255 instances.
- Fixed a bug where clients timing out in cut-throat leagues would cause unnecessary server load.