Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
July 23, 2012
July 24, 2012
July 25, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.11c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Level 60 Maps can now drop from monsters in all areas of Merciless Act Two. This also means that Ancient Pyramid runs now yield more Maps than before.
- Enabled the Sewers and Crematorium Maps.
- Added three new Unique items.
- Removed some redundant skill gem rewards from the Brutus quest.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when swapping weapon slots.
- Fixed a server crash that could occur when fighting the Act Two boss.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with certain public party names.