June 3, 2012
June 5, 2012
June 5, 2012
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.10b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- The game should now work with all Creative sound cards properly. Please let us know if there are still problems.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike's melee attack would always hit.
- Lightning Strike's projectiles now always hit if the melee attack hits, otherwise they perform an accuracy roll.
- Increased the size of packs of Spawn in the Submerged Passage areas to address pacing and difficulty.
- Fixed problems with the spikes that block travel between the Prisoner's Gate and Alira's Camp areas.
- Rare/magic Necromancer monsters are now less likely to receive mods that give them more life or regen.
- Replaced "Reduced mana percentage reserved" passive skills with "Reduced mana reservation" passives that apply to all mana reservation skills, not just percentage reservation ones. Flat reservation costs are affected by these and are no longer affected by "Reduced mana cost" passives.
- Fixed a bug with the interaction between the "Always show items" and "Filter white items" UI options.
- Fixed an Elemental Damage passive that was described as Trap Trigger Radius by mistake.