August 3, 2019
August 10, 2011
August 19, 2011
These are the official patch notes for version 0.9.0 released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added client timeouts so that you vanish from the world five seconds after you stop responding. Hardcore player should get fewer unfair deaths.
- Modified the rain in higher difficulties of the Twilight Strand. It was causing performance issues on slower machines.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using Flicker Strike.
- Fixed experience progression of the high levels of certain skill gems.
- Fixed the size of Freezing Pulse so that it more accurately reflects the art.
- Fixed a problem that would cause a bad frame to be displayed for a second or two when joining a new area. It's now faster because of this.
- Fixed the quest rewards for difficulty 2 Hillock.
- Nerfed the life recovered from life flasks by 33%.
- Increased Split Arrow damage.
- Increased Sweep damage.
- Changed the base types of many of the temporary unique items.
- Made Shield Charge of both players and Rhoas faster.
- Slightly reduced the size of weapon damage and armour percentage mods.
- Split the armour percentage mods into multiple mod series (one of which can get decreased stun duration).
- Made the first two areas slightly easier.