A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
January 1, 2010
December 10, 2010
January 1, 2010
- Substantially increased default sharpness of textures
- Damage mitigation and DPS are now shown on character screen again
- Character screen tidying
- New leap slam effects
- Improvements to the display of skills
- Further increases to game performance
- Changed font everywhere
- Fixed an item generation bug that could cause server crashes
- Fixed balance of elemental spells
- Enabled a second stash panel
- Made larger socket groups slightly more common
- Fixed a rare crash when levelling up
- Fixed bow damage scaling (bows now do 40% less damage)
- Fixed buggy vsync option
- Fixed item display bug
- Made Brutus larger and harder
- Increased stack size of many currency items
- Changed mana flask graphic to another distinct one. It's still red.
- Enabled Mirror of Kalandra
- Made skill gems substantially less common
- Added more passives to int tree
- Tweaked mana costs of skills
- Allowed multiple projectiles support gem to drop
- Fixed a bug that caused tabs to be missing from the character screen
- Qarl (January 05, 2017). "Legacy Patch Notes - Part Two". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 05, 2017.