February 27, 2010
January 1, 2010
- Reduced collidable size of player and adjusted attack and weapon distances.
- Increased the speed of fireballs by 1/3.
- Dramatically improved rewards for killing rare and magic monsters.
- Reduced zombie boss damage/life and renamed him.
- Improved some chest sound effects.
- Fixed walkable height of shore and general terrain markup.
- Fixed crash when quest items drop.
- Improved terrain generation yield of initial beach.
- Fixed crashes related to waking/sleeping entities on the server.
- Fixed delay that occurred when the first item was generated.
- Fixed intersection problems with pathfinding.
- Changed turn speed calculation to be more realistic.
- Fixed a bug where items that had mods would be deleted when a player leaves game.
- Improved sand spitter AI and added projectiles.
- Allowed targeting of chests with projectiles.
- Qarl (January 05, 2017). "Legacy Patch Notes - Part Two". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved January 05, 2017.