September 6, 2013
September 9, 2013
September 10, 2013
- Worked around an issue where frame rate would drop when moving the mouse cursor while using the AMD Catalyst 13.10 Beta drivers.
- Fixed a bug where ReaveReaveAttack, AoE, Melee
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Attacks a small area in front of you. Each Reave that hits an enemy increases the area of effect. The area is reset after a short period without hitting anything. Only works with Daggers, Claws, and One-Handed Swords.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Attack SpeedDeals (100-138)% of Base Damage
50% more Area of Effect for each stage
+(0-4) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would not hit all the targets within its range.
- Fixed a bug where the /itemlevel command accidentally displayed the "destroy item" dialogue.
- Fixed a bug that caused a client crash when PVP matches reached their tenth round.
- Fixed an issue related to purchasing large bundles of microtransactions.
- We don't know anything about those Fishing Rods that spawned over the weekend, but they're gone now.
- Qarl (September 9, 2013). "0.11.5c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved September 9, 2013.