Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
July 23, 2013
July 31, 2013
July 31, 2013
- We have revamped the global chat system. You stay in the same channel throughout your session, even if you move between areas. Trade chat has been separated from global. You're told what chat channel you're in (they have numbers) and you can join a specific one if you want to (for example, /global 8 or /trade 3). You can be in up to one Global and one Trade channel at once. Channels are still separated by leagues. You can join a specific high channel number if you want a quiet place to talk to your friends.
- Added a new cosmetic microtransaction effect - Arctic Weapon Effect.
- The /trade command that trades with another player has been changed to /tradewith.
- All items with six sockets are now included in the set that are allocated to players when loot allocation is on.
- The experience penalty has been reduced by a third, down to 5% on Cruel and 10% on Merciless.
- Searing BondSearing BondSpell, Totem, Fire
Mana Cost: (18-51)
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control, dealing burning damage to enemies caught in the beam. Enemies near either end of a beam also suffer burning damage.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased totem lifeTotem lasts 8 seconds
Deals (23.6-1755.6) Base Fire Damage per second
+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems
Modifiers to Spell Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Increased its damage and made it more likely to hit monsters standing quite close to the totem.
- IncinerateIncinerateSpell, Fire, Channelling, AoE
Mana Cost: (2-4)
Cast Time: 0.20 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%Requires Level 12Continuously launches a torrent of fire from your hand, repeatedly damaging enemies. As you channel this spell longer, the flames spread wider close to you and spread longer directly in front of you. When you stop channelling you release a wave of fire damage over a wide and long area that will apply a powerful Ignite.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Fire DamageDeals (3-140) to (5-210) Fire Damage
8 maximum stages
Final wave deals 500% more Damage with Ignite
Final wave deals 500% more Damage with Hits
25% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage
+(4-5) to radius per stage, up to +(15-19)
100% increased angle per stage, up to 300%
Final wave always IgnitesPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.: Now progresses through the damage stages faster and does more damage at later stages. The mana cost has been reduced at higher skill levels.
- Increased the drop chance of Maps from scroll racks.
- Fixed a bug where hitting enter to login to Twitch also opened the chat box.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t change title, quality or bitrate of a stream until the current stream had completely stopped.
- Qarl (July 31, 2013). "0.11.3 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved July 31, 2013.