Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
June 26, 2013
June 27, 2013
July 1, 2013
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.1 where magic/rare/unique monsters did too much damage.
- The Demon King Horns microtransaction effect now fully replaces the existing helmet art of the character.
- The unique item Tipua Kaikohuru has had its name changed to The Goddess Bound. Hellbringer has been changed to Voidbringer. Old items will still have the old name, while new ones that drop will have the new one.
- Fixed a bug with the Energy Shield depletion sound repeating when degenerating and regenerating simultaneously.
- Volume adjustments have made to Energy Shield sounds based on community feedback.
- Fix a bug where Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:1231% increased Movement Speed1% increased Damage1% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(15-172) to (22-258) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. Multistrike SupportMultistrike SupportAttack, Melee, Support
Mana Multiplier: 160%Requires Level 38Supports melee attack skills, making them repeat twice when used, targeting a random enemy each time. Cannot support Vaal skills, totem skills, channelling skills, or triggered skills.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Melee Physical DamageSupported Skills have 1% reduced Attack Speed
Supported Skills have 1% increased Area of Effect per RepeatSupported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack SpeedSupported Skills Repeat 2 additional times
Supported Skills have (35-44)% more Melee Attack Speed
First Repeat of Supported Skills deals 22% more Damage
Second Repeat of Supported Skills deals 44% more Damage
Supported Skills deal (20-10)% less Attack DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. hits after the first did no damage.
- Qarl (June 27, 2013). "0.11.1c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 26, 2013.