June 20, 2013
June 26, 2013
June 26, 2013
- Helmets have been updated with new names and art. There are no longer any repeats of helmet art in the progression. Note: Existing helmets have had their name and art updated, but higher tier ones (that previously had repeated art) will show new art from the lower tier. This will be fixed in a future patch. To fix your helmet manually, put it on the cursor and type /fixmyhelmet
- Support for the upcoming Descent race league has been added.
- Stats refactor - The way in which damage is calculated has been changed, to make future expansion easier. Most of this is internal and won't affect gameplay. The following effects will be seen in game:
- Melee skills with Damage Effectiveness have been changed to having a "Deals % of Base Damage" stat.
- Spells with Damage Effectiveness no longer have their own damage affected by Damage Effectiveness. Damage values on these skills have been updated to reflect this.
- Physical damage on items is now scaled by physical damage bonuses (in a similar way to how elemental damage worked before).
- Diamond Utility Flasks have returned! They make your Critical Strike Chance "Lucky" for 3.5 seconds (that is, your Critical Strike Chance is rolled twice, with the best result taken).
- Added five new Unique items, three of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of them is a Unique flask. The fifth unique is the new race reward item, Demigod's Stride.
- Added alternate art items for Season 3 race rewards.
- Added four new cosmetic microtransactions effects: Raise Mummy Skin for the Raise ZombieRaise ZombieSpell, Minion
Mana Cost: (10-38)
Cast Time: 0.85 secRaises a zombie minion from a corpse, which will follow you and attack enemies with a melee attack and an area of effect slam which cannot be evaded.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Minion Maximum Life
1% increased Minion Movement SpeedMaximum (3-7) Raised Zombies
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed
Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has (0-76)% increased Area of EffectPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. skill gem, Necrotic Footprints, Vampiric Footprints and Lightning Footprints.
- Added 3D art for the Zahndethus' Cassock, Heartbreaker, Nycta's Lantern and The Supreme Truth unique items.
- New audio has been added for currency item drop sounds and various impact sounds, including Energy Shield impacts.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Increased Flask drop rate slightly.
- Torr Olgosso's damage, survivability and AI has been reworked to make him a more challenging Rogue Exile.
- The Melee Splash SupportMelee Splash SupportSupport, Melee, Attack, Strike, AoE
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 8Supports melee strike skills, causing their melee strike to deal splash damage around each target hit.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Area of EffectSupported Skills deal (50-41)% less Damage to surrounding targets
Supported Skills deal Splash Damage to surrounding targets
Supported Skills have (0-57)% more Melee Splash Area of EffectThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem now works with Shield ChargeShield ChargeAttack, AoE, Movement, Travel, Melee
Radius: 8 / 16
Mana Cost: 10
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 10Charges at a targeted location or enemy, pushing away enemies in your path and repeatedly dealing off-hand damage in a small area in front of you. You deal damage in a larger area when you reach the target. The further you travel, the more damage you deal, and the greater your chance of stunning enemies. Cannot be supported by Multistrike.Per 1% Quality:
1% increased Movement Speed75% increased Stun Threshold reduction on enemies at Maximum charge distance
(90-109)% increased Movement Speed
100% more Damage with Hits at Maximum Charge Distance
(15-172) to (22-258) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
2 to 3 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield
Base Off Hand Attack time is (0.53-0.48) seconds
+0.1% to Critical Strike Chance per 10 Maximum Energy Shield on Shield
Base Off Hand Critical Strike Chance is 5%Place into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket..
- Shield charge can now be evaded.
- Rebalanced the damage Infernal BlowInfernal BlowAttack, AoE, Melee, Strike, Fire, Duration
Mana Cost: 6
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (104%-133%)Requires Level 12Attacks with your weapon, applying a charged debuff to enemies hit by your strike, and an uncharged debuff to any other enemies hit. Upon reaching 6 charges, expiring, or the enemy's death, the charged debuff is removed, and it deals damage to that and other nearby enemies. Enemies with either debuff explode when they die, damaging other nearby enemies. Damage from this explosion cannot be reflected. Requires a Sword, Axe, Mace, Sceptre, Staff or Unarmed.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (103.9-133)% of Base Attack Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage
Base duration is 0.8 seconds
Explosion deals base Fire Damage equal to 6% of the corpse's Maximum Life
Debuff deals 66% of Damage per Charge
(5-75) to (8-113) Added Fire Damage
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. deals when exploding a monster. It was affected by the Stats refactor and now needs to be calculated differently. It should still be the same overall damage as before.
- Fixed a bug where Knockback could force a monster into an inaccessible area.
- Fixed a bug where Melee Splash did not always apply to all monsters in the radius.
- Vendors now assess stacks of currency items correctly and offer full price based on their contents.
- Selling items with 80+ total quality now correctly separates two 40 quality sets if possible.
- Fixed a recent bug where Raised Zombies had 75% resistance to all elements.
- Fixed a bug where hidden monsters showed buff effects
- Fixed an issue where the Divine Weapon Effect on claws looked like the Regal Weapon Effect.
- Minions of player minions no longer count towards monster count and no longer receive the monster buff for multiple players in the instance.
- Fixed a bug where Energy Shield regeneration through Zealot's Oath worked in Maps that restricted life regeneration.
- Fixed a bug where the Energy Shield recharge timer would still pass even when the ring that suppresses it was equipped.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed a case where a kill from a totem or minion might not be assigned correctly.
- Fixed a bug where monsters killed by converted monsters would not grant experience.
- Fixed a minor bug with extra gore where critical strikes were not causing extra gibs.
- Fixed several issues related to skills greying out at the wrong times.
- Footprints will no longer make sounds when you're not walking around.
- Fixed a bug where footprints left decals on the ground in town areas.
- Chris (June 25, 2013). "0.11.1 Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 25, 2013.