June 7, 2013
June 13, 2013
June 14, 2013
- Rogue Exiles now start appearing from The Prisoner's Gate in Normal difficulty.
- Rogue Exiles are now more common.
- Increased the rarity of item drops from Rogue Exiles.
- Brutus and Kole have had their damage reduced.
- Might, Beef, Physique and Instability have been changed to the correct names on the Challenge list.
- The character selection screen now displays the correct banners for leagues.
- Weapon effects from Open Beta Supporter Packs now appear on the off-hand weapon as well, if it doesn't have its own effect.
- Fixed a bug where microtransaction effects could be lost when using an Eternal OrbEternal OrbStack Size: 10Creates an imprint of an item for later restorationRight click this item then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
Shift click to unstack..
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Oversoul's life bar was visible when it was hidden.
- Fixed several bugs related to remaining monster count.
- Fixed an issue where Restless Dead and the music would continue after the deaths of the bosses of Acton's NightmareActon's Nightmare
Overgrown Shrine MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: Ô
Item Quantity: (+80%-+100%)
Item Rarity: (+220%-+250%)Area has patches of burning ground
20 patches with Ground Effect per 100 tiles (Hidden)
Ground Effect has a radius of 14 (Hidden)
Area is inhabited by Skeletons
Undead Monsters resurrect after 10 seconds (Hidden)
Area is a large Maze
Area contains a Large ChestCurious, she shook it then,
And tiny screams emerged.
Curiouser, she shook again,
And an eerie silence purred.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once..
- Fixed a client crash when changing areas with unapplied passive skill changes.
- Qarl (June 13, 2013). 0.11.0d Patch Notes. Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 13, 2013.