June 6, 2013
June 7, 2013
June 13, 2013
- Characters who die in Hardcore and Onslaught leagues are now permanently shown on the ladder they died in, marked in grey. The in-game character still becomes a Standard character, as usual.
- Fixed a bug where Blood RageBlood RageSpell, Duration, Physical
Mana Cost: (7-16)
Can Store 1 Use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 16Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge.Per 1% Quality:
0.25% increased Attack Speed(5-15)% increased Attack Speed
1.2% of Attack Physical Damage Leeched as Life
You take 4% of your Maximum Life per second as Physical Damage
You take 4% of your Maximum Energy Shield per second as Physical Damage
25% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Kill
Base duration is (7-10.8) secondsPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. would not get modifications such as duration increases when the buff reset due to monster kill.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the boss of The Coward's Trial to drop Anarchy or Onslaught Unique items.
- The Holy Resolve notable has been renamed to Riddle of Steel.
- Combat sounds are no longer played when the Ambient Sound volume slider is changed.
- Improved the upcoming information about events shown on the character screen.
- Players will get a chat icon indicating how many challenge categories they have completed when chatting in Anarchy and Onslaught leagues.
- Fixed a bug where you create (frozen) characters in leagues before their registration period started by using the league selection drop down on the character screen.
- Fixed a bug where holding shift with any item would put it into reuse mode even if not a currency item.
- Fixed a bug where release of shift was not always detected when reusing currency items.
- Fixed a client crash related to NPC audio.
- Qarl (June 7, 2013). "0.11.0c Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved June 7, 2013.