May 10, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 21, 2013
Content and Balance
- You can now play unidentified Maps by using them in the map device. There’s a 30% quantity bonus, but you can’t see what mods they have while playing them. This doesn’t apply to unique maps.
- Added three new Unique items, one of which were designed by our Diamond supporters.
- Reduced the damage from Lightning Thorns by 50% in Normal difficulty, 40% in Cruel difficulty and 30% in Merciless difficulty.
- The Frenzy Charge Duration reduction on Darkray VectorsDarkray Vectors
Dragonscale BootsQuality: +20%
Evasion: (193-229)Requires Level 65, 62 Str, 62 Dex(40-70)% increased Armour and Evasion
+(20-40)% to Lightning Resistance
5% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge
+1 to Maximum Frenzy Charges
40% reduced Frenzy Charge Duration
25% reduced Light Radius
2% chance to Dodge Attack Hits per Frenzy Charge"Sirrius flew on wings of light, faster than wind, faster
than thought. But try as he might to outrun the darkness,
it was there, at every turn, waiting for him."
- Azmerian legend has been changed from 75% to 50%. Using a Divine OrbDivine OrbStack Size: 10Randomises the numeric values of the random modifiers on an itemRight click this item then left click a magic, rare or unique item to apply it.
Shift click to unstack. on your old Darkray Vectors will update them to the new values.
- Megaera, the boss of the CrematoriumLava Chamber MapMap Level: 76
Map Tier: 11
Guild Character: /Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once. map, has been redesigned with new stats, skills and AI.
- Fixed a bug where quality and quantity bonuses would not apply to unidentified maps.
- Fixed a bug with NPC dialogue after reading the Letters of Exile.
- The cooldown applied by the Trap SupportTrap SupportSupport, Trap
Mana Multiplier: 110%Requires Level 8Supports spells, or attacks that use bows or wands. Instead of using that skill, you will throw a trap that will use the skill for you when an enemy walks near it. Traps cannot use channelling skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Trap Throwing SpeedTrap lasts 4 seconds
Supported Attack Skills cannot be used with Melee Weapons
Supported Skills have (0-10)% increased Trap Throwing SpeedThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem will not apply if the skill is not trapped - this means totems created by the trap will not have a cooldown on their skill.
- The Detonate Mines skill is now tagged as a castable skill, which fixes speed display on the active skill pop up.
- Fixed a bug where a large golden statue failed to come to life.
- Fixed a bug where if you used Dominating BlowDominating BlowAttack, Minion, Duration, Melee, Strike
Mana Cost: 8
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: (165%-190%)Requires Level 28Attacks enemies with a melee strike, applying a debuff for a short duration. If a non-unique enemy dies while affected by the debuff, the enemy's corpse will be consumed and a Sentinel of Dominance with the same rarity, prefix and suffix modifiers will be summoned for a longer secondary duration.Per 1% Quality:
Minions deal 1% increased DamageDeals (165-190)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 1 seconds
Maximum 9 Summoned Normal Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 3 Summoned Magic Sentinels of Dominance
Maximum 1 Summoned Rare Sentinel of Dominance
Base secondary duration is 20 seconds
10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster
+(0-2) to Melee rangePlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. on The Coward's Trial unique map, and portaled out or died, the door to the next room would fail to open.
- Fixed a bug where the effects of curses from maps were not reduced by Thief's Torment.
- Fixed a bug where "Screenshot saved" did not appear when global chat was disabled.
- Qarl (May 15, 2013). "0.10.8b Patch Notes". Official Path of Exile Forums. Retrieved December 18, 2018.