April 19, 2013
April 29, 2013
May 10, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.7b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".
- Added three new Unique items, one of which was designed by a Diamond supporter.
- Poison ArrowCaustic ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Chaos, Bow
Mana Cost: (6-10)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (55%-64%)
Projectile Speed: 3260Fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground. Enemies standing on the caustic ground take chaos damage over time.Per 1% Quality:1230.5% increased Area of Effect1% chance to inflict Withered on Hit1% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos DamageDeals (55-64.4)% of Base Attack Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Deals (8.8-1927.1) Base Chaos Damage per second
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-6) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.
- The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.
- Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles SupportLesser Multiple Projectiles SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 8Supports projectile skills.Per 1% Quality:123Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast SpeedSupported Skills have 1% reduced Mana Cost
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Projectile SpeedProjectiles Fired by Supported Skills have 1% increased Projectile spreadSupported Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
Supported Skills deal (15-6)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).
- Updated the /help command.
- Monsters that are converted now lose all debuffs. This fixes Elemental Proliferation griefing.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where public parties could not be changed to private ones.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where Ctrl+C (when hovering an item) would not always work correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where character audio events would not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the left mouse skill slot could get reset under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Page Up/Page Down would zoom in/out even when the client did not have focus.