Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
April 19, 2013
April 29, 2013
May 10, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.7b released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Three new league types have been added that will appear in the third week of Season Two. These are called "Immolation", "Famine" and "Fixed Area Seed".
- Added three new Unique items, one of which was designed by a Diamond supporter.
- Poison ArrowCaustic ArrowAttack, Projectile, AoE, Duration, Chaos, Bow
Mana Cost: (6-10)
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Effectiveness of Added Damage: (55%-64%)
Projectile Speed: 3260Fires an arrow which deals chaos damage in an area on impact, and spreads caustic ground. Enemies standing on the caustic ground take chaos damage over time.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (55-64.4)% of Base Damage
Base duration is 2 seconds
Deals (7-1714.8) Base Chaos Damage per second
60% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Modifiers to Projectile Damage apply to this Skill's Damage Over Time effect
+(0-3) to radiusPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket. and Ground Fire should now cause fewer graphical performance issues.
- The Grace Period buff when zoning into an area now prevents monsters from targeting you. Your minions do not attack while you have this buff.
- Witches can now receive a Lesser Multiple Projectiles SupportLesser Multiple Projectiles SupportSupport, Projectile
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 8Supports projectile skills.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Attack Speed
Supported Skills have 0.5% increased Cast SpeedSupported Skills fire 2 additional Projectiles
Supported Skills deal (25-16)% less Projectile DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. support gem from the same quest reward as Shadows and Rangers (the Sharp and Cruel quest in Normal difficulty).
- Updated the /help command.
- Monsters that are converted now lose all debuffs. This fixes Elemental Proliferation griefing.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where public parties could not be changed to private ones.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where Ctrl+C (when hovering an item) would not always work correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 0.10.7 where character audio events would not play correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the left mouse skill slot could get reset under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where Page Up/Page Down would zoom in/out even when the client did not have focus.