Game data exports will becoming later as the technical changes in addition to regular changes take some more time.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
April 9, 2013
April 11, 2013
April 16, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.6 released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added a new Strength/Intelligence skill - Searing Bond: Summons a totem that casts a beam of fire at you and each other totem you control, dealing burning damage to enemies caught in the beam. Enemies near either end of a beam also suffer burning damage.
- Searing Bond is available as a quest reward from the "Lost in Love" quest in Normal difficulty for the Witch, Templar and Marauder. Shadows and Duelists can get it from the "Enemy at the Gate" quest in Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new cosmetic Microtransactions: Green Searing Bond, Antlers, Twisted Horns and Demon King Horns.
- Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of them is a Unique Map.
- The environment of the The Coast has been changed so that it's more consistent with early Act One.
- Updated the elemental impact sound effects.
- The Lightning Thorns skill, as cast by the Blackguard Mages, now does lightning damage to ranged as well as melee attackers. It does less damage than before. The casters have to be closer to use it and have a reduced chance to cast it.
- Use of the terms "burning" and "ignite" was standardised in the text for stats, skills, buffs and passives.