February 13, 2013
February 19, 2013
February 21, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.1c released by Grinding Gear Games.
- Added support for race event seasons.
- Disabled the ability to trade in solo (non-partied) race events.
- Reduced Piety's Lightning ball in power (with larger reductions in Normal and Cruel difficulties).
- Improved graphical performance in the Docks.
- Quality on Righteous Fire now works properly.
- Prevented users from putting extra spaces in the middle of a message to force specific chat text onto a new line by itself.
- Fixed a bug where Life on hit was applied twice to non-blocked hits.
- Fixed a bug where portals in the Dark Forest end-game Map did not work correctly.
- Fixed the end-game Shrine Map which could not drop.
- Fixed a bug where you could target hidden monsters.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles could impact against hidden monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the name of the person you are whispering would disappear and not come back.
- Fixed a bug where immobile objects (such as Kuduku) were sometimes unable to target you.
- Fixed two rare server crashes.