Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
February 4, 2013
February 7, 2013
February 12, 2013
These are the official patch notes for version 0.10.0g released by Grinding Gear Games.
- The microtransaction store has been updated with a range of cosmetic Scorpion Pets and Valentine's Heart - a weapon effect that impales a bleeding, beating heart on your sword, dagger or wand. This heart is only available for sale until February 15. These can be viewed in the "Newly Added" section of the shop on pathofexile.com.
- Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas.
- Modified the Crossroads/Fellshrine area transition to prevent unfair hardcore deaths.
- Moderators now have access to some moderator options when they right click a player.
- Returned Pyromancers to end-game Map areas now that they don't crash anymore.
- Ice Shot can now be modified by the Increased Duration support gem.
- When attempting to access Act Three without the right quest state, hint messages that contain useful information are now displayed.
- Decoy totem now works with AoE support gems.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes flasks would not work for a tiny period of time after gaining a flask charge.
- Fixed a common client and instance crash related to the Righteous Fire skill.
- Fixed a bug where the text of monster mods was missing its black border.
- Fixed a bug where certain quest items would not drop if there wasn't enough space.
- Changed the world area of the Vaults of Atziri Unique Map to the same level as its base item type.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when converting a Blackguard caster. The nearby soldiers used to be permanently converted with them.
- Fixed a bug where Sand Spitters could have the wrong type of blood.
- Fixed a bug where various hidden monsters could trigger traps.
- Fixed a bug where Frost Wall could push around immobile objects.
- The chat window should now lock in place properly when scrolled to a position above the bottom. Various bugs related to this were fixed.
- Fixed a bug where monsters killed by your minion's minions were not assigned to you if the middle minion was deleted.
- Fixed a bug where the "Contacting server" message would never go away if the realm is down for maintenance.