Gold RingRequires Level 65(6-15)% increased Rarity of Items found+(0-60) to maximum Life
(-10-10)% increased Quantity of Items found
(-40-40)% increased Rarity of Items found
+(-25-50)% to Fire Resistance
+(-25-50)% to Cold Resistance
+(-25-50)% to Lightning ResistanceIn a blaze of glory,
An anomaly defying all odds
The "unkillable" beast met the divine
And Ventor met his latest trophy.Purchase Costs
|Unique||8x Chaos Orb|
6x Alchemy Shard
6x Alteration Shard
- A set of 7 Blind VentureBlind Venture7Ring
Corrupted"It's risky not knowing where your wares come from. That's why I source my own."
- Klayver, the Antiquarian can be exchanged for a random corrupted unique ring.
- A set of 8 Glimmer of HopeGlimmer of Hope8Gold RingWhen you dwell in total darkness, even the faintest light may guide you out. can be exchanged for a random unique Gold Ring.
- A set of 5 HubrisHubris5Ring"This one? It is NOT for sale. You would sooner pry it from my lifeless hand."
- Jonfé Darontos, Ringmaker can be exchanged for a random unique ring.
- A set of 4 Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. can be exchanged for a random unique item.
- A set of 3 The RiskThe Risk3Ventor's Gamble"There is no right or wrong choice, no best or worst. There are only choices and their consequences." can be exchanged for Ventor's Gamble.
Chance of rolling perfect explicit modifiers
To calculate the chance of rolling perfect explicit modifiers, simply multiply together the chance of each modifier rolling perfectly, which is 1/(number of choices for that modifier). In this case, it is:
So there is a 1 out of 45.5 billion chance that a ventor's explicit modifiers will roll perfectly.