Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Vaal areas are ruins of the ancient Vaal civilization. They consist of stone rooms connected by wide doors and passages. Some areas have multiple levels with small stairs. Decorations are a variety of stone pillars and furniture.
- Bone Pile
- Vaal Pyramid MapVaal Pyramid MapMap Level: 79
Map Tier: 12
Guild Character: ~A good slave is driven by
only two thoughts:
service and sacrifice.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Conservatory MapConservatory MapMap Level: 74
Map Tier: 7
Guild Character: 6Ornate, elaborate, ostentatious... and dripping with death.Travel to this Map by using it in the Templar Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.
- Ageless Arena - Vagan missions
- Ancient Ruins - Tora missions
- Forbidden Chamber - Corrupted area
- Haunted Tomb - Haku missions
- Sacred Tomb - Elreon missions