A solution to the Semantic Mediawiki (SMW) problem been found and SMW has been reenabled. SMW is currently rebuilding properties on various pages, until that is done expect to see further "not found" issues or incomplete item lists. Work on porting SMW templates to Cargo continues on as well, potentially causing temporary disruption to pages.
Vaal Storm Call
Vaal Storm CallVaal, Spell, AoE, Duration, Lightning
Souls per use: 16 (N) / 24 (C) / 32 (M)
Can store 1 use(s)
Cast Time: 0.50 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 6.00%
Damage Effectiveness: 80%Requires Level 12Sets a marker at a location. While the marker remains, lightning strikes random enemies near it, dealing damage to them. After a short duration, a large bolt of lightning strikes the marker, dealing damage around it. When this happens, it will also set off the lightning at any other markers from this skill.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (13-302) to (25-560) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 3 seconds
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 12Sell Price
1x Scroll Fragment
Vaal Storm Call is a vaal spell that sets a marker at a location. While the marker remains, lightning strikes random enemies near it, dealing damage to them. After a short duration, a large bolt of lightning strikes the marker, dealing damage around it. When this happens, it will also set off the lightning at any other markers from this skill.
When Vaal Storm Call finishes its duration and strikes, it will set off any other markers made with the same Skill Gem. It will not set off any other markers made with a secondary Vaal Storm Call, nor any markers made with Storm Call.
It is speculated that the lightning strikes follow the same rules as the ones from Herald of ThunderHerald of ThunderCast, AoE, Duration, Lightning, Herald
Mana Reserved: 25%
Can store 1 use(s)
Cooldown Time: 1.00 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 sec
Damage Effectiveness: 120%Requires Level 16Channel lightning through your hands, adding lightning damage to spells and attacks. If you kill a shocked enemy, lightning bolts will strike enemies around you for a short duration.Per 1% Quality:
0.75% increased Lightning DamageAdds (2-19) to (7-76) Lightning Damage to Spells
Adds (2-19) to (7-76) Lightning Damage to Attacks
Deals (1-27) to (34-1303) Lightning Damage
Base duration is 6 seconds
Cannot apply ShockPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.'s on-kill effect, meaning they will strike a target every amount of time but will not strike the same target again until a higher amount of time passes.
- Area of Effect: Affects both the area in which periodic lightning strikes occur and the area of the final bolt.
- Area of Effect damage: Affects the damage of both the periodic lightning strikes and the final bolt.
- Critical Strike: Because Vaal Storm Call is only a single spell, its critical strike chance is only rolled once. If it crits, every lightning strike including the final bolt will be a critical strike. If it doesn't crit, none of them will be.
- Cast Speed: Affects the speed of the initial Vaal Storm Call cast, but does not affect the skill's periodic lightning strikes.
- Spell Echo: Spell Echo SupportSpell Echo SupportSpell, Support
Mana Multiplier: 140%Requires Level 38Supports spell skills, making them repeat when cast. Cannot support Vaal skills, totem skills, channelling skills, triggered skills, or skills which reserve mana.Per 1% Quality:
Supported Skills deal 0.5% increased Spell DamageSupported Skills Repeat an additional time
Supported Skills have (51-70)% more Cast Speed
Supported Skills deal 10% less DamageThis is a Support Gem. It does not grant a bonus to your character, but to skills in sockets connected to it. Place into an item socket connected to a socket containing the Active Skill Gem you wish to augment. Right click to remove from a socket. causes the skill to be cast an additional time at the same location. Effects from both casts occur as normal, effectively doubling the rate at which periodic lightning strikes occur. The final bolt from the first cast triggers the second cast's marker, causing its final bolt to strike.
- Skill Effect Duration: Affects the time until the final bolt strikes, thereby affecting the number of periodic lightning strikes that occur during that time.
- Added Damage: It is assumed that the lightning strikes deal the same damage as the final bolt as shown in the tooltip, except that they don't receive bonuses from AoE-modifiers. If this is true, the spell benefits exceedingly well from added damage, as it has an 80% damage effectiveness and strikes very often.
- Trap and Multiple traps, Cluster traps: While Vaal Storm Call can be supported by them, only a single trap will be thrown out.
Gem level progression
Lua error in Module:Skill at line 630: No gem level progression data found.