A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
Vaal Rain of Arrows
Vaal Rain of ArrowsVaal, Attack, AoE, Projectile, Bow
Souls Per Use: 20 (N) /
Can Store 2 Use(s)
Soul Gain Prevention: 5.000 sec
Cast Time: 1.00 secRequires Level 12Fires multiple arrows into the air, to land in multiple sequences after a delay, each starting at the targeted location and spreading outwards in all directions. Each arrow deals damage in an area around it. Half of the arrows will land directly on targets if there are targets in their range.Per 1% Quality:
0.5% increased Area of EffectDeals (80-100.1)% of Base Damage
Fires (17-21) additional Arrows
Fires 3 additional sequences of arrows
150% increased Effect of Maim
Maim on Hit
Can't be Evaded
CorruptedPlace into an item socket of the right colour to gain this skill. Right click to remove from a socket.Acquisition
Level: 12Sell Price
1x Scroll FragmentMiscellaneous
Item class: Active Skill Gems
Metadata ID: Metadata/Items/Gems/SkillGemVaalRainOfArrows
Vaal Rain of Arrows is a vaal bow attack that fires multiple sequential volleys of arrows into the air to hit enemies in the targeted area. Enemies hit by the skill are maimed for greatly reduced movement speed.
Skill Functions and Interactions
- Maim: Vaal Rain of Arrows applies Maim with 150% increased effect resulting in a 75% reduced movement speed modifier for affected monsters.
- Can't be Evaded: Ignores accuracy and secondary critical strike check. Will always hit unless Dodge, Blocking, or Avoidance (The Pantheon's Soul of Lunaris upgrade from Arachnoxia for example) takes effect.
- Fires 4 total sequences of arrows
- Each sequence deals 100% base damage, double the base of standard Rain of Arrows, meaning if all sequences hit, it deals the damage equivalent of 8 standard Rain of Arrows shots.
- Can be increased to 5 sequences of arrows with the helmet Enchantment "Rain of Arrows has 15% chance to fire an additional sequence of arrows".
- Sequences have a 1 second delay between them. There does not seem to be any way to affect this delay.
- Each sequence has an independent chance to critically strike.
Gem level progression
|# Arrows||Exp.||Total Exp.|
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|9||Volatile PowerVolatile Power9Superior Vaal Gem|
CorruptedUnlimited power is apt to corrupt the minds of those who possess it.
|random corrupted superior Vaal gem (Q20)||Automatic|
|6||The FoxThe Fox6Level 20 Gem"Masters of wit, strength and cunning. To survive the harsh winters, you must be like the fox."|
- Ezomyte Proverb
|random level 20 gem||Automatic|
|3||Gemcutter's PromiseGemcutter's Promise3Superior Gem|
Quality: +20%"I swore to use my position to help the people. What good is power when it just accumulates on the already-powerful?" - Erasmus, Imperial Gemcutter
|random superior gem (Q20)||Automatic|