- "I had nothing. I was nothing. I sold my flesh to survive. Today, my flesh belongs to my Queen."
Found in: Clouded Ledge, Concealed Caldarium, Desolate Isle, Evacuated Quarter, Flooded Complex, Forbidden Chamber, Forbidden Shrine, Forgotten Conduit, Forgotten Gulch, Radiant Pools, Sealed Repository, Shifting Sands, Sunken Shingle, Walled-off Ducts
- "What did I say? What did I do? I flattered, I promised, I bared my skin and soul to my beloved Atziri. I did everything but offer to die for her. Is that where I went wrong?"
- "A ring. Plated, not even solid silver. That's all I took. Now I'm stuffed full of gems and destined for the block. For palming a wretched, half-crown ring."
- "I am but a crude reflection of our Queen of Endless Beauty. I die today so that all of Vaal may bask in her Radiance tomorrow."
- "I should have drawn the last breath from him. Yet all I did was draw his blood. Doryani will take my head in the morning and I have my shaking hands to thank for it."
- "I was to wither away in darkness. My queen has brought me into the light. I would have lived in ugliness. Now I may die in Beauty."
- "Our Queen has demanded we look into the gems for our salvation. We see ourselves reflected in those facets, twisted beyond recognition."
- "There was no escape for me. Should our Queen and her thaumaturge succeed, there will be no escape for anyone."
- "For seven years I advised. For seven years she listened. Today, she would not. Now my blood will be but another drop in an ocean that will drown this land."
- "Queen Atziri forfeited her sovereignty the day that she chose to murder her people."
- "Atziri is my love and my life. I give one so that I might have the other for all eternity."
- "Atziri promises us eternal life. The only eternity we shall have is in the memories of the barbarians that shall plant their crops on our graves."