Hi, can you tell me why you moved File:Heist ember auto scout monster screenshot.png to File:Ember Auto-Scout.png?
I have maintained the proper format by adding "monster screenshot" as a postfix, so why did you change it?
I have added around 100 images, so are you planning on renaming all the images? If so, you could have told me and I would have uploaded in the correct format. Anyway, if you think its a better format I agree with you and then all the images must be renamed, otherwise it will be a mess.
- Because you did not read the right naming convention of Template:MonsterBox.......which use png. The monster data page under "Monster" namespace use the template Template:Monster which use jpg and another naming convention.... Also you still did not add cat to it and i don't want to stalk all your pic and fix it one by one. Instead, may be calling out admin to "fix" you may be faster..... Neokowloon (talk) 15:13, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
- Calling out admin to "fix" me? Is that a threat? Look I'm the first editor to add any info/pics about Heist so you should be giving me your thanks. Instead you are threatening me? I don't understand why you are behaving like this. Also, you said I did not read the "naming convention of MonsterBox" but there is no naming convention mentioned in there. Wonderfl (Reply) 15:16, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
- When had you told me? There is no messages on my talk page. If you wish to send a message, you should use talk pages. Secondly, you said that "monster screenshot" is incorrect, in that case you should check out Rusty_Crusher and  which are images uploaded by other people and all images of monsters have "monster screenshot" postfix. Thus I have followed that convention. Instead of doing whatever YOU want and accusing other editors of not following convention, perhaps you should go around and edit all such pages instead of threatening to "fix" me or any such thing. Wonderfl (Reply) 15:21, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
- As I said, there is two templates in the wiki Template:MonsterBox and Template:Monster. There is no affix for MonsterBox default, which allow the image parameter unspecified or override . While Template:Monster use the naming convention of "monster name" + monster screenshot.jpg, and due to the code, cannot override. Neokowloon (talk) 15:26, 27 December 2020 (UTC)
Moves for templates
- In English grammar, why "location" is capitalised? And you should ask the admin and other community members over here Path of Exile Wiki talk:Community portal for Heist or heist . I would say heist as it is the location to carry out heist but not Heist as the league introduced even more locations that not related to carry out a heist. Neokowloon (talk) 15:16, 27 December 2020 (UTC)