- If the game capitalize it , then sometimes it should be capitalized. For status icon text in the wiki (or direct quote of the dialogue, etc), they should 100% the same as in-game text, which GGG capitalize the words. While in wiki it is Chilled Ground as per in-game wording or "chilled ground" according to grammar, good to discussion the consensus. "chilled ground" are more relatively generic noun, but how about Corruption of the Awakener, should it be "corruption of the Awakener" or follow the in-game wording "Corruption of the Awakener" as treat it as proper noun? (other example like "Weight of Despair").
- While for the typo and grammar, yeah i am not a native English speaker so sometimes i made mistake. Mind to fix the stockpile of outdated content like most of the map article to share the burden? Neokowloon (talk) 11:43, 22 July 2020 (UTC)
- With regards to capitalisations, there is a style guide that covers this. In the case of the capitalisation of that it depends upon the context of its usage. If it is used in a sentence as a noun-phrase it is appropriate to correctly capitalise it. However if it is not, then it does not require capitalisation and hence the alternate form:
[[Article Name|alternative text]]
- In the case of the merciless labyrinth this is an adjective followed by a noun. The Merciless labyrinth can operate as a noun-phrase in its own article title, but otherwise it is not.
- Supernovah (talk) 11:59, 22 July 2020 (UTC)
- You should discuss with other editor especially admin about renaming Merciless Labyrinth (or the name of 3 other labs) to not capitalized....It affect a lot of article likes The Lord's Labyrinth. Good place to place this discussion may be Talk:The Lord's Labyrinth or Path of Exile Wiki talk:Community portal Neokowloon (talk) 12:10, 22 July 2020 (UTC)