10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
Gain 20% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage against
Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 30% more Damage
Recover 0.5% of your maximum Life per Poison affecting Enemies you Kill 
Toxic Delivery is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Assassin. It grants damage reduction for damage over time, more poison damage to poison that was applied with a critical strike, extra physical-to-chaos damage against poisoned enemies, and life recovery when killing a poisoned enemy based on amount of poison on it.
- Extra Chaos Damage now applies to poisoned enemies instead of bleeding enemies.
- Removed Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies deals 30% more Damage.
- Added Recover 0.5% of your maximum Life per Poison affecting Enemies you Kill.
- The Assassin's Toxic Delivery skill has been reduced to 30% more damage with Bleeding and Poison from Bleeding and Poison inflicted by Critical Strikes (down from 100%).
- Unlisted changes:
- No longer grants increased Damage Over Time.
- Extra Chaos Damage now only applies against Bleeding enemies, is increased to 20% (up from 10%).
- Now causes Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes to deal 100% more Damage
- Now causes Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies to deal deal 100% more Damage