- 10% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
- 20% of Physical Damage gained as Extra Chaos Damage against Bleeding Enemies
- Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes deals 30% more Damage
- Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies deals 30% more Damage
Toxic Delivery is a notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Assassin.
- The Assassin's Toxic Delivery skill has been reduced to 30% more damage with Bleeding and Poison from Bleeding and Poison inflicted by Critical Strikes (down from 100%).
- Unlisted changes:
- No longer grants increased Damage Over Time.
- Extra Chaos Damage now only applies against Bleeding enemies, is increased to 20% (up from 10%).
- Now causes Poison you inflict with Critical Strikes to deal 100% more Damage
- Now causes Bleeding you inflict on Maimed Enemies to deal deal 100% more Damage