A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
The Warehouse District
|This article describes historical game content.|
As of version 3.0.0 the Warehouse District is removed from the game shortening Act 3 with the release of 6 additional acts.
This area contains several large warehouses with one or two entrances. Players move through the alleys between the warehouses and into a few open areas with crumbling walls and broken-down wagons. There is an exit to The Warehouse Sewers which spawns in the back of a random warehouse.
- Gemling Legionnaire
- Undying Outcast
- Flayed Archer
- Barb Serpent
- Colossal Bonestalker
- Carrion Queen
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Dying AnguishDying Anguish8Superior Level 19 Gem
Quality: +19%Moribund, he gazed upon the journey taken as blood trickled down his chin. His eye closed on the city ahead that he would never call home. (Merciless)
- Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. (Cruel and Merciless)
- RatsRats8Rat's NestWhoever said 'more is always better' has obviously never met a rat. (any difficulty)
- Three Faces in the DarkThree Faces in the Dark73x Chaos OrbFor every threat you spy in the shadows, there are two others you don't. (any difficulty)
- The Saint's TreasureThe Saint's Treasure102x Exalted OrbPublicly, he lived a pious and chaste life of poverty. Privately, tithes and tributes made him and his lascivious company very comfortable indeed. (any difficulty)