Consider helping out the community effort of getting The Fall of Oriath content to the wiki. All edits are appreciated!
We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
The Warehouse District
|This article describes historical game content.|
As of version 3.0.0 the Warehouse District is removed from the game shortening Act 3 with the release of 6 additional acts.
|The use of |
This area contains several large warehouses with one or two entrances. Players move through the alleys between the warehouses and into a few open areas with crumbling walls and broken-down wagons. There is an exit to The Warehouse Sewers which spawns in the back of a random warehouse.
- Gemling Legionnaire
- Undying Outcast
- Flayed Archer
- Barb Serpent
- Colossal Bonestalker
- Carrion Queen
The following divination cards can drop in this area:
- Dying AnguishDying Anguish8Level 19 Skill GemMoribund, he gazed upon the journey taken as blood trickled down his chin. His eye closed on the city ahead that he would never call home. (Merciless)
- Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank,
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise. (Cruel and Merciless)
- RatsRats8Rat's NestWhoever said 'more is always better' has obviously never met a rat. (any difficulty)
- Three Faces in the DarkThree Faces in the Dark73x Chaos OrbFor every threat you spy in the shadows, there are two others you don't. (any difficulty)
- The Saint's TreasureThe Saint's Treasure102x Exalted OrbPublicly, he lived a pious and chaste life of poverty. Privately, tithes and tributes made him and his lascivious company very comfortable indeed. (any difficulty)