|Location(s)||The Shaper's Realm|
|Health||Elder: 48 096 435|
Shaper: 48 096 435
|Damage||Elder: 6078 |
|Resistance(s)||50% Fire |
|Modifier(s)||66% Less Curse Effectiveness |
Cannot Be Fully Slowed
Immune To Knockback
Uber Elder alongside the enslaved Shaper can be fought by collecting all 4 map fragments. The fragments can be obtained from defeating The Shaper for Fragment of Knowledge and Fragment of Shape and The Elder for Fragment of Terror and Fragment of Emptiness.
- Fragment of KnowledgeFragment of KnowledgeItem Quantity: +10%10% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaUnderstanding leads to mastery.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
- Fragment of ShapeFragment of ShapeItem Quantity: +10%10% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaBeauty is in the eye of the creator.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
- Fragment of TerrorFragment of TerrorItem Quantity: +10%10% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaFear drives survival.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
- Fragment of EmptinessFragment of EmptinessItem Quantity: +10%10% increased Quantity of Items found in this AreaWhat is not cannot cause harm.Can be used in a personal Map Device.
The Elder is assisted by the Shaper in this battle. The battle essentially pits the player against both bosses, with some differences:
- One of the bosses will be invulnerable, alternating between the two for every 25% health lost. The invulnerable boss will use less attacks than normal. When both bosses are at 25% health, both bosses will be vulnerable.
- Volatile Anomalies and Madness Propagators will continuously spawn during the fight, alternating every 20 seconds.
- There are no special phases from either boss.
- At each 1/4 health lost from both bosses, the Elder or Shaper will spawn adds. The Elder will summon multiple Null Portals and the Shaper channels a portal like in his regular fight. Both are invulnerable during this phase.
- The Elder will not use his Super siphon (including the debuff Crystalised Fear) skill and the Shaper will not use his Shadow Clone or Bullet Hell attack.
Moves in italics are not used while they are in their invulnerable phase.
- Default attack: A melee attack. Uses it while you are in melee range.
- Ice Spears: Launches ice spears in various ways, dealing cold damage. He can fire multiple icicles in a large arc or several in a smaller arc.
- Ring of Death: Casts a ring around him, creating a field that gradually grows larger over time. After several seconds, it explodes for massive physical damage, enough to kill most builds. You must stay inside the ring to avoid taking damage.
- Siphon - Dives into the ground and reappears, channeling an arc that deals physical damage over time and greatly slows the character down in front of him. Any damage he deals with this attack is given to him as energy shield.
- Tentacle Whip: Spawns several tentacles that slam the ground to deal area of effect physical damage.
- Rising Slam: The Elder spins around, launching multiple cold damage projectiles that impact in a ring around him, then teleports away. He will then teleport to your location and do a slam that deals heavy cold damage.
- Melee Attack: A lash that does melee damage. He only uses it while in melee range.
- Golden Projectiles: The Shaper fires three golden orbs that deal massive cold damage and penetrate 25% cold resistance, one after another.
- Shaper Beam: The Shaper channels a huge golden beam that deals fire, cold and lightning damage over time. The beam only targets one location per skill usage.
- Teleport Slam: The Shaper spins and disappears in a blanket of void, and then teleports to the player's location, followed by a powerful slam with a large area of effect. A movement skill is recommended to avoid taking damage from this move.
Items found from this monster
|Watcher's EyeWatcher's Eye|
Prismatic JewelLimited to: 1(4-6)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(4-6)% increased maximum Life
(4-6)% increased maximum Mana
<Two or Three random aura modifiers>One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
Physical Damage: (349.2-373.2)–(500.4-536.4)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.80%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 64, 113 Str, 113 Int+25% Chance to Block Attack Damage while wielding a StaffAdds (220-240) to (270-300) Physical Damage
Adds (376-400) to (568-600) Physical Damage to Spells
+1 to Maximum Siphoning Charges per Elder or Shaper Item Equipped
25% chance to gain a Siphoning Charge when you use a Skill
Adds (12-14) to (15-16) Physical Damage to Attacks and Spells per Siphoning Charge
Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per Siphoning Charge
1% additional Physical Damage Reduction from Hits per Siphoning Charge
0.2% of Damage Leeched as Life per Siphoning Charge
Take 150 Physical Damage per Second per Siphoning Charge if you've used a Skill RecentlyBlurred is the boundary
between creator and destroyer.
Penetrating Arrow QuiverRequires Level 64Arrows Pierce an additional TargetConsumes a Void Charge to Trigger Level 20 Void Shot when you fire Arrows with a Non-Triggered Skill
Adds (30-40) to (80-100) Cold Damage to Attacks
+(80-120) to maximum Energy Shield
+(20-30)% to Cold Resistance
+(20-40) Mana gained on Kill
30% increased Projectile Speed
5 Maximum Void Charges
Gain a Void Charge every 0.5 secondsEven emptiness may be harnessed.
|Mark of the ElderMark of the Elder|
Steel RingRequires Level 80Adds (3-4) to (10-14) Physical Damage to Attacks20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Tentacle Whip on Kill
Adds (26-32) to (42-48) Cold Damage to Attacks
(6-10)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(6-10)% increased maximum Life
(60-80)% increased Attack Damage if your other Ring is a Shaper Item
Cannot be Stunned by Attacks if your other Ring is an Elder ItemBe not stirred by the Void.
|Mark of the ShaperMark of the Shaper|
Opal RingRequires Level 80(15-25)% increased Elemental Damage20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Summon Volatile Anomaly on Kill
Adds (13-18) to (50-56) Lightning Damage to Spells
(6-10)% increased maximum Energy Shield
(6-10)% increased maximum Life
(60-80)% increased Spell Damage if your other Ring is an Elder Item
Cannot be Stunned by Spells if your other Ring is a Shaper ItemLet madness take control.
Hubris CircletQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (205-228)Requires Level 69, 154 Int(150-180)% increased Energy Shield
(6-10)% increased maximum Mana
Recover (8-10)% of Life when you use a Mana Flask
Non-instant Mana Recovery from Flasks is also Recovered as Life
(50-60)% increased Mana Cost of Skills for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently
(20-25)% increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently, up to 2000%Where the body's limits begin,
the mind's limits end.
Infernal SwordTwo Hand Sword
Physical Damage: (93-111.6)–(193.5-232.2)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.42-1.46)
Weapon Range: 13Requires Level 67, 113 Str, 113 Dex30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills(30-60)% increased Physical Damage
(5-8)% increased Attack Speed
+(90-100) to maximum Life
Your Elemental Damage can Shock
Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element
20% increased Area of Effect for Attacks
Deal no Non-Elemental DamageA weapon born of nothingness,
can only create more nothingness.
|The Eternity ShroudThe Eternity Shroud|
Blood RaimentQuality: +20%
Energy Shield: (154-189)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 65, 107 Dex, 90 IntTrigger Level 20 Glimpse of Eternity when Hit
(100-150)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(70-100) to maximum Life
+(17-23)% to Chaos Resistance
Gain (3-5)% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage per Shaper Item Equipped
Hits ignore Enemy Monster Chaos Resistance if all Equipped Items are Shaper ItemsThere can be no defence against the celestial siblings entropy and time.
The dropped Watcher's Eye would be 3 mods variants. It can be either all 3 mods for the same aura skill, or 3 mods for 2-3 aura skills.