A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
The Sorrow of the Divine
Sulphur FlaskLasts (5.00-6.00) Seconds
Consumes 20 of 60 Charges on use
40% increased DamageRequires Level 35Creates Consecrated Ground on Use(25-50)% increased Duration
Zealot's Oath during Flask effect
Life Recovery from Flasks also applies to Energy Shield during Flask EffectAs man sins,
God weeps.Right click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters.Acquisition
League(s): LegionPurchase Costs
|Unique||5x Chaos Orb|
6x Alchemy Shard
1x Alteration ShardMiscellaneous
Item class: Utility Flasks
The Sorrow of the Divine is a unique Sulphur FlaskSulphur FlaskLasts 4.00 Seconds
Consumes 20 of 60 Charges on use
40% increased DamageRequires Level 35Creates Consecrated Ground on UseRight click to drink. Can only hold charges while in belt. Refills as you kill monsters..
Like all Sulphur Flasks, it creates an area of consecrated ground on use. Additionally it applies the effects of the Zealot's Oath Keystone, causing the life regeneration from the consecrated ground to apply to energy shield.
This item is restricted to areas with the league flag for Legion active. There are additional ways to acquire league-restricted items, see League-specific items for more details.
This item can be acquired through the following upgrade paths or vendor recipes:
|10||Time-Lost RelicTime-Lost Relic10League-Specific ItemTime cannot wash away that which cannot be forgotten.||random league-specific item||Automatic|
|4||Jack in the BoxJack in the Box4ItemTurn the crank, |
close your eyes,
and pray to the gods
for a pleasant surprise.
Skill Functions and Interactions
- The "Life Recovery from Flasks also Applies to Energy Shield" effect is limited, as a non-instant Life Flask can't currently be used while at full Life. "Seething"-prefix Life Flasks can be used to instantly recover small amounts of Energy Shield however.
- The Timeless Jewel-enabled Corrupted Soul Keystone spreads damage between Life and Energy Shield, which can maximize the effectiveness of this flask.
- If The Sorrow of the Divine is used in conjunction with Blood of the Karui and the character stays below full Life until the Blood of the Karui flask duration ends, the character will recover their maximum Life total as Energy Shield (not their maximum Energy Shield).
- Indigon's "Non-instant Mana recovery from Flasks is also recovered as Life" effect does NOT interact with this item to recover Energy Shield.
- Hybrid Life / Energy Shield builds, such as one using Geofri's Sanctuary, can exploit The Sorrow of the Divine in conjunction with Forbidden Taste. For example, if a character has 3000 Life, 12000 Energy Shield, and two Forbidden Taste with perfect rolls, they could use each flask twice, gaining 3000 Life instantly as Energy Shield four times within the effect of The Sorrow of the Divine to bring their Energy Shield from 0 to 12000. This is one of the few ways in the game to instantly restore such a large amount of Energy Shield. Chaos Inoculation builds are unable to use this synergy as their maximum Life is 1.