The Purifier is one of the four Elder Guardians.
- Stage 1: Beams of light move across the stage, dealing fire damage over time.
- Stage 2: A totem at the center fires two rows of flame in random directions.
- Stage 3: Golden circles in the corner fire slow-moving Spark projectiles.
- Halls of Delirium
- Stage 1: Small circular explosions occur periodically in random areas.
- Stage 2: Multiple golden orbs drop down from mid-air in random areas.
- Stage 3: Beams of light fire down which chase the player, dealing fire damage over time.
- Pits of Sorrow
- Stage 1:
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. At higher tiers, the boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. On yellow maps, this occurs at 1/2 health, and in red maps, this occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Purifier uses the following attacks:
- Melee attack
- Double slam: Performs a slam with both weapons, dealing heavy physical damage.
- Mace toss: Goes airborne and tosses a weapon in each hand twice, dealing physical damage in a large area twice.
- The Purifier begins to over and uses the following attacks:
- Spectral throw: Throws a mace forward.
- Circle blast: Deals area of effect damage in an area.
- Crossed swords: Spawns seven tentacled swords which surround the player, which each of them firing a shot towards the center of the circle.
- Bladestorm: Calls down a flurry of weapons targeting the player multiple times, which land and deal damage.
- Add spawn: Fires a wave of projectiles that transform into animated weapons, which can be killed for flask charges.
|Drop Leagues||Drop Areas||Additional|