Game data updates to the wiki have been started.
A system has been added that will automatically add divination cards and other items to the item acquisition sections where appropriate. Entries added by this system will be shown as automatic in the item acquisition section.
Some pages will need to be updated to include
upgraded_from_disabled=true if they are not eligible for the system.
Some further details on what needs to be done can be found on Path of Exile Wiki:To-do list/Automatic upgraded from and issues can be posted on the talk page.
The Purifier is one of the four Elder Guardians.
- Stage 1: Beams of light move across the stage, dealing fire damage over time.
- Stage 2: A totem at the center fires two rows of flame in random directions.
- Stage 3: Golden circles in the corner fire slow-moving Spark projectiles.
- Halls of Delirium
- Stage 1: Small circular explosions occur periodically in random areas.
- Stage 2: Multiple golden orbs drop down from mid-air in random areas.
- Stage 3: Beams of light fire down which chase the player, dealing fire damage over time.
- Pits of Sorrow
- Stage 1:
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. At higher tiers, the boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. On yellow maps, this occurs at 1/2 health, and in red maps, this occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Purifier uses the following attacks:
- Melee attack
- Double slam: Performs a slam with both weapons, dealing heavy physical damage.
- Mace toss: Goes airborne and tosses a weapon in each hand twice, dealing physical damage in a large area twice.
- The Purifier begins to over and uses the following attacks:
- Spectral throw: Throws a mace forward.
- Circle blast: Deals area of effect damage in an area.
- Crossed swords: Spawns seven tentacled swords which surround the player, which each of them firing a shot towards the center of the circle.
- Bladestorm: Calls down a flurry of weapons targeting the player multiple times, which land and deal damage.
- Add spawn: Fires a wave of projectiles that transform into animated weapons, which can be killed for flask charges.
|Drop Leagues||Drop Areas||Additional|