The Fellshrine Ruins
From the Crossroads in the northwest, the road splits into two paths that later rejoin and lead southeast to the Templars' abandoned church. Large walls divide the area into four sections, and to either side of the road are graveyards and ruined shrines.
- Ancient Archer
- Ancient Bonestalker
- Disturbed Corpse
- Hulking Titan
- Shambling Cadaver
- Sutured Aberration
Items found in this area
|The UnionThe Union710x Gemcutter's PrismOn the 21st of Eterni, |
two become one,
their light outshines
the setting sun.
On this day, the 2nd Sacrato of Verusi, 1334 IC, the Army
of Purity remembers its most devout and beloved
servent, Archbishop Geofri of Phrecia.
As spoken by Geofri:
Only will and truth can prevail
over the evil of our own kin.
- High Templar Voll, commander of the Army of Purity
If you ask Eramir about the Fellshrine he responds,
The Fellshrine is a shadow of what was once good in Wraeclast. That sigil etched into its stones? It's a Descry, from when the Templar truly stood for something. To the ancestors of Oriath, the Descry was a flickering torch in the night. A source of inspiration and comfort. Sad thing about torches... they go out.