|Location(s)||Manor of Madness or|
Repository of Derision or
Spires of Delusion
The Eradicator is one of the four Elder Guardians.
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2: The arena contains a pillar surrounded by lightning spires, which activate in a circular pattern.
- Stage 1: The arena contains four side areas in the corners. These areas periodically fill with lightning.
- Stage 1: There are conduits on the walls that fire lightning beams between each other in random patterns, dealing damage over time.
- Stage 2: Rows of large lightning orbs move across the stage.
- Stage 3: There are totems that fire very slow moving Storm Burst projectiles around it.
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. The boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. This occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Eradicator uses the following attacks:
- Lightning blasts: Winds up and fires 2 or 3 lightning blasts. The damage from each blast can overlap.
- Lightning tendrils
- Storm Bolts: The Eradicator becomes enveloped in a storm cloud which deal constant damage while touched. He will then launch a storm bolt three times, followed by three storm bolts in rapid succession.
- Super lightning tendrils: The Eradicator goes airborne and fires many small blasts of lightning at you. Most of them will land underneath him, while several are aimed towards you.
- Transform: The Eradicator transforms into a ball of electric tentacles then moves randomly around the map firing lightning balls. These lightning balls deal damage when touched and at the end of their duration turn into adds.