Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Eradicator is one of the four Elder Guardians.
- Stage 1:
- Stage 2: The arena contains a pillar surrounded by lightning spires, which activate in a circular pattern.
- Stage 1: The arena contains four side areas in the corners. These areas periodically fill with lightning.
- Stage 1: There are conduits on the walls that fire lightning beams between each other in random patterns, dealing damage over time.
- Stage 2: Rows of large lightning orbs move across the stage.
- Stage 3: There are totems that fire very slow moving Storm Burst projectiles around it.
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. At higher tiers, the boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. On yellow maps, this occurs at 1/2 health, and in red maps, this occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Eradicator uses the following attacks:
- Lightning blasts: Winds up and fires 2 or 3 lightning blasts. The damage from each blast can overlap.
- Lightning tendrils
- Storm Bolts: The Eradicator becomes enveloped in a storm cloud which deal constant damage while touched. He will then launch a storm bolt three times, followed by three storm bolts in rapid succession.
- Super lightning tendrils: The Eradicator goes airborne and fires many small blasts of lightning at you. Most of them will land underneath him, while several are aimed towards you.
- Transform: The Eradicator transforms into a ball of electric tentacles then moves randomly around the map firing lightning balls. These lightning balls deal damage when touched and at the end of their duration turn into adds.
Tier 6 and up:
- Leper's AlmsLeper's Alms
Mirrored Spiked ShieldQuality: +20%
Chance to Block: (29%-30%)
Energy Shield: (179-208)
Movement Speed: -3%Requires Level 66, 85 Dex, 85 Int4% chance to Dodge Attack Hits(500-600)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+(60-80) to maximum Life
40% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies
+(3-4)% Chance to Block
Shared SufferingOne's burden is another's gift.
Tier 11 and up:
- Yoke of SufferingYoke of Suffering
Onyx AmuletRequires Level 70+(10-16) to all Attributes+(10-20)% to Fire Resistance
+(10-20)% to Cold Resistance
+(20-40)% to Lightning Resistance
30% reduced Duration of Ailments on Enemies
(5-10)% chance to Shock
Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them
Your Elemental Damage can ShockLet the unrepentant be dragged ever downwards by the weight of their sins.