The Enslaver is one of the four Elder Guardians.
- Stage 1: The arena spawns tornadoes that slowly move across the arena, dealing damage over time while standing near them.
- Stage 2: Larger, stationary tornadoes spawn in the arena.
- Stage 3: Smaller, faster tornadoes move around the arena.
- Stage 1: Pillars of flame spawn in the arena, dealing fire damage over time.
- Stage 2: Volatile orbs of fire spawn in the arena.
- Stage 3: The arena contains four rotating pillars of flame.
Each Elder Guardians is fought in one of three stages, each with different hazards. At higher tiers, the boss will change phases, teleporting you to a new area with different stage hazards. On yellow maps, this occurs at 1/2 health, and in red maps, this occurs at 2/3 and 1/3 health.
The Enslaver uses the following attacks:
- Melee attack
- Knife toss: Throws knives forward that fan out left or right.
- Sidestep knife toss: Dashes sideways and throws multiple knives a short distance forward at the ground, which then explode to deal damage.
- Backstep knife toss: Same as above, but dashes backwards while throwing knives in a line in front of him.
- Knife barrage: Jumps up and throws many knives at the ground in a cone pattern, then slams down to deal heavy physical damage, which is immediately followed by the knives detonating.
- Add spawn: Summons Obsidian Golems, which attack with fire projectiles. They can be killed for flask charges.