+5% Chance to Block Attack Damage while holding a Shield
60% increased Block Recovery
Recover 20 Life when you Block
60% increased Defences from Equipped Shield 
Testudo is a notable passive skill that grants additional chance to block attack damage with a shield equipped. It grants additional mana gained on block. It grants increased block recovery. It also grants increased defences (armour rating, evasion rating and energy shield) from equipped shields.
- The Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier cluster has moved east several passives.
- The Retaliation/Testudo wheel is now where Ambidexterity/Blade Barrier used to be.
- Chance to block increased from 3% to 4%.
- Chance to block reduced from 6% to 3%. Testudo no longer grants shield defences. It now grants block recovery and mana on block.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- Large elemental, staff, mace, axe, sword, two-handed weapon, weapon and shield, and dual wielding wheels of passive skills have been placed on the exterior of the tree, out from the Templar, Marauder and Duelist. Special bonuses have been added to some notable passives in those areas.
- Notable passives with non-unique names have been renamed to their own names.
- Increased the block on the Shield Mastery passive for the Duelist.