- 4% additional Chance to Block with Shields
- 60% increased Block Recovery
- +8 Mana gained when you Block
Testudo is a notable passive skill that grants additional chance to block with a shield equipped and additional mana gain on block. It also grants increased block recovery.
- Chance to block increased from 3% to 4%.
- Chance to block reduced from 6% to 3%. Testudo no longer grants shield defences. It now grants block recovery and mana on block.
- The Templar, Marauder, and Duelist starting areas have been reworked significantly.
- Large elemental, staff, mace, axe, sword, two-handed weapon, weapon and shield, and dual wielding wheels of passive skills have been placed on the exterior of the tree, out from the Templar, Marauder and Duelist. Special bonuses have been added to some notable passives in those areas.
- Notable passives with non-unique names have been renamed to their own names.
- Increased the block on the Shield Mastery passive for the Duelist.