Does it reduce ER?
Does this passive reduce evasion rating to its lowest value and make you unable to evade, or does it only disable the ability to evade while keeping evasion rating at its usual value?
- I have no idea what you mean by that, but the way I understand "cannot evade" is that it simply sets chance to evade to 0%. The reason for this is that chance to evade cannot normally drop below 5%, regardless of how low evasion rating is. —Vinifera7 (talk) 10:18, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- I'm asking if the VALUE of EVASION RATING is touched, NOT the Chance to Evade. I'm asking if it uses a flag which doesn't affect the ER a player WOULD have.
- Such as if Timmy has 200 ER and takes this trait, does he STILL have 200 ER sitting on his face AND is unable to Evade, OR is his ER set to practically 0 AND he is unable to evade? I know you can't evade anything with this trait, I'm asking if the VALUE YOU WOULD HAVE for ER is still there.
- This was meant to be a constructive question for a caveat to add to the main page Oci (talk) 11:55, 23 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for the answer; now to find a format-friendly way to mention this on the main page. Oci (talk) 12:03, 23 February 2013 (UTC)